SMS love english

text message love, sms love

text message love

Message of love

If you are in a dark room, 
You find blood everywhere
And the walls are shaking
- Don’t worry friend,
U r at the safest place,
You r in my heart.



Message of love

It must have been a rainy day when you were born, but it wasn't really rain, the sky was crying because it lost his most beautifull angel...!



Message of love

Look at sun and you see time. 
Look in heart and you see love.
Look in eyes and you see life.
Look at your mobile and
you see who’s thinking of u!
It’s me.



Message of love

Love is not how long u’ve been together,
Not how much u’ve given or receive,
Not how many times u’ve helped each other,
It’s how u value each other !




Message of love

If there were no words
No way to speakI would still here you
If there were no tears
No it to feel inside
I would still feel for you
And even if the sun refuse to shine
Even if all ends ran out Love
I would still have you here
Until the end of time


Message of love

The hardest thingyou will ever do 
is watch the one you love,
love someone else.



Message of love

Only the open heart receives LOVE
Only the open mind receives WISDOM
Only the open hand receivesGIFTS
and…
Only the CUTE 1′s receive
MESSAGES From ME!



Message of love

Feelings are many but words are few,clouds are dark but sky is blue;Love is a paper, life is glue,every thing is false,Only My Love is TRUE



Message of love


One day u may ask me:

What is more important to you,me or your life?
I will say: My life…
You will walk away from me
without knowing that U R MY LIFE!


Message of love

My rose is red,
Ur eyes r blue,
You love me,
and I love u.