Valentine’s day messages

Valentine's Day or the Feast of Saint Valentine, is observed on February 14 each year.These Valentines Day SMS are the most expressive and easy way to express your heartiest feeling...
Best sms on valentiens day, Happy valentine’s day sms, Romantic valentines day sms, Be my valentine sms, Valentine day sms...

be my valentine

Happy valentine’s day sms

Like the Lovely Red Rose,I miss You Every Day
I Just Want To Tell You, that I Love You Each And Every Day


Romantic valentines day sms

Every Time I Meet You My Valentine,
I Feel Something Like A Flame In My Heart.
The Love That I Have For You,
No One Can Puzzle It Out.
I Love You So Much

Happy Valentine!


Romantic valentines day sms

You Fought And Won My Heart Long Ago,
My Love Extends Beyond A Single Day.
When I Think Of You,
I See A Bright Future.
You Are My Heart,
You Are My Life Valentine,
Happy Valentine!


Happy valentine’s day sms

You Are Beautiful,
You Are Perfect,
You Are The Goddess Of Love,
You Are My Venus, My Aphrodite,
You Are Everything A Beautiful Woman Should Be.
Happy Valentines Day


Romantic valentines day sms

I looked at a sweet, beautiful rose, 
And then I looked at you, 
And I kept looking at you,
 For the rose isn’t as beautiful as you.
Happy Valentines Day


Be my valentine sms

Let's share the world
A sea is for you, and waves are for me.
The sky is for you, and stars are for me.
The sun is for you, and light is for me.
Everything is for you, and you are for me.
Be my valentine.


Happy valentine’s day sms

Like a bright sunshine on a dreary day;
Like the assuring moonlight on a murky night;
Like a fresh blossom on a barren land;
You're the joy of my life.
I'll love you till eternity and beyond.
Happy Valentine's day!


Romantic valentines day sms

24 sweet hours make 1 sweet day,
7 sweet days make 1 sweet week,
4 sweet week make 1 sweet month but
1 sweet person like u make all my life sweet. 


Free valentine day wishes

Love so much my heart is sure. 
As time goes on I love you more,
Your happy smile. Your loving face no one will ever take your place.
Wish you a Happy Valentine’s Day!


Romantic valentines day sms

Here is my heart, it is yours so take it,
Treat it gently, please do not break it.
Its full of love thats good and true,
So please keep it always close to you. 


Romantic valentines day sms

Here's a wish from the bottom of my heart that you may you find: 
The love of your dreams;
The beat of your heart;
The partner of your life;
And the soul mate of your longing!
Happy Valentine's Day !


Valentine day sms

If loving you is wrong, then I don’t wanna be right. 
My love for you is strong and brighter than any light. 
The way we must go is long but we’ll win every fight.
happy valentine day.


Valentine day sms

When I first met you, I was afraid to like you;
When I liked you, I was afraid to love you;
And now that I love you, I'm afraid to lose you!
Happy Valentines' day!


Be my valentine sms

My love request:
If I reach with my hand, will u hold it?
If I hold out my arms, will u hug me?
If I come close to your lips, will u kiss me?
If I care for you, will u love me?
I want the world to know that you're my love.
Please be my Valentine!


Be my valentine sms

I'm not perfect. I'll annoy you,
 make you mad but put all that aside. 
You'll never find someone who cares and loves you more than me.
Please be my Valentine!

Be my valentine sms

I want you. All of you. Your flaws.
 Your mistakes. Your imperfections.
 I want you, and only you.
Please be my Valentine for life!


Romantic valentines day sms

If Your asking if I need you the answer is for ever.. 
If Your asking if I'll Leave U the answer is Never.. 
If Your asking what I value the Answer is You.. 
if Your asking if I love You the answer is I do.
Happy Valentine’s Day


Romantic valentines day sms

Every Hour I think of you
Every Minute I think of you
Every Second I think of you
I live for you and I die for you
It's not for days; it's not for weeks,
It's not for months or years, its forever.
Happy valentine day


Valentine day sms

The smallest word is I, 
the sweetest word is LOVE 
and the dearest person 
in the world is You. 
that's you I Love You...
happy valentines day.