The best love text messages

i love you text messages        Lovers always find a thousand solutions to overcome distance , like the romantic love messages that develop the sensitivity and Strengthen the love bond.

So to express your love and your passion, you can take inspiration from these romantic love messages.




♥ The most beautiful day of my life...

I asked myself what was the best day of my life, and I came to the conclusion that the best day of my life is when our eyes meet, a wind Of love made me lose my head, you have turned my heart and since every moment spent with you is the most beautiful moment of my life.


♥ There are only you...

When I look at you, it seems that time stops, nothing seems important, the whole world disappears; only you remain in front of me.


♥ Sweet romantic love message for her…

Your beautiful eyes imprison me, when I imagine you’re pretty look so tender; I remain dizzy on place away by your beauty.


♥ Far from me…

When you feel alone; Close your eyes and imagine that we are together and remember the beautiful moments we spent together and how it was so strong between us.


♥ My soulmate…

My heart, we have the same feelings. The same thoughts at the same moments, without speaking, You are the soul mate that appeases my heart, you are the melody that softens my life.


♥ Sweet romantic love sms …

A great moment of emotion when I am with you hand in hand and our hearts together live the passion of love.


♥ Romantic SMS for my love...

I am sending you this message with the birds so that they will clear the sky over you and they will sing you a love song while I dream of you. I still want you to be happy. I love you my dear.


♥ It is you that I love…

You are the sun that illuminates my days and nights, you are the air that I breathe and allows me to live, you are the rainbow that makes me see life in color. You are essential, you whom I have so much sought.


♥ You are my greatest success...

In my life you are my greatest success, your smile is the most beautiful that I keep in my memory, with you I live the most beautiful love story, you are my love forever.


♥ My heart beats for you…

Even if I can’t see you or touch you or kiss you, my heart always beats for you my love.


♥ Love sweet text message...

I like the feeling that carries me when I hear your voice or when I see your face and I can’t find the words to explain it.


We finish with this beautiful romantic quotation from Woody Allen:


Until you've been kissed on a rainy Parisian afternoon - you've never been kissed. [Woody Allen]